- Replaced pydotplus with pydot (see #111)
- Fixed datetime and bundle error in RDF serialisation
- Tested against Python 3.6
- Improved documentation
- Changed the type of qualified names to prov:QUALIFIED_NAME (fixed #68)
- Removed XSDQName class and stopped supporting parsing xsd:QName as qualified names
- Replaced pydot dependency with pydotplus
- Removed support for Python 2.6
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added: prov-compare script to check equivalence of two PROV files (currently supporting JSON and XML)
- Fixed: deserialising Python 3’s bytes objects (issue #67)
- Fixed unicode issue with deserialising text contents
- Set the correct version requirement for six
- Fixed format selection in prov-convert script
- Python 3.3 and 3.4 supported
- Updated prov-convert script to support XML output
- Added missing test JSON and XML files in distributions
prov.graph.prov_to_graph()to convert a
ProvDocumentto a MultiDiGraph
- Added: PROV-N serializer
- Fixed: None values for empty formal attributes in PROV-N output (issue #60)
- Fixed: PROV-N representation for xsd:dateTime (issue #58)
- Fixed: Unintended merging of Identifier and QualifiedName values
- Fixed: Cloning the records when creating a new document from them
- Fixed: incorrect SoftwareAgent records in XML serialization
- Added: Support for PROV-XML serialization and deserialization
ProvRecordinstance can now be used as the value of an attributes
- Added: convenient assertions methods for
- Fixed: Handling default namespaces of bundles when flattened
- Added: Default namespace inheritance for bundles
prov.model.NamespaceManager.valid_qualified_name()did not support
- Added: Convenience
prov.read()method with a lazy format detection
- Added: Convenience
plot()method on the
ProvBundleclass (requiring matplotlib).
- Changed: The previous
add_record()method renamed to
add_record()function which takes one argument, a
ProvRecord, has been added
- Fixed: Document flattening (see
__hash__()function added to
ProvRecord(at risk: to be removed as
ProvRecordis expected to be mutable)
extra_attributesadded to mirror existing
- The underlying data model has been rewritten and is incompatible with pre-1.0 versions.
- References to PROV elements (i.e. entities, activities, agents) in relation records are now QualifiedName instances.
- A document or bundle can have multiple records with the same identifier.
- PROV-JSON serializer and deserializer are now separated from the data model.
- Many tests added, including round-trip PROV-JSON encoding/decoding.
- For changes pre-1.0, see CHANGES.txt.